Website Privacy Notice
Introduction: Your Information and Privacy
Your trust matters to us. That is why we are committed to protecting your Personal Information (“PI”). We are continually committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We have created this Privacy Notice to describe how we use your personal information and respect your privacy rights.
What We Collect
The nature of the information we collect will depend on the products/ services we provide to you and our relationship with you. The personal information that you provide to XSELL Technologies when using our services and visiting our website may include:
- Information you provide voluntarily
- Information from third parties
- Automatically generated technical data / Electronic Monitoring data
- Tracking and Cookie Data
How We Collect
We collect personal information in relation to you in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us voluntarily in connection with an XSELL Technologies product or service,
- If you are a Representative of an organization or entity that is a client or vendor of XSELL Technologies, and that organization or entity provides us with your personal information,
- Throughout the course of our relationship with you, including where you change your details, provide additional personal information, or where the services we are providing to you changes
- Through our website and services
How We Use Personal Information
XSELL Technologies processes personal information based on legitimate business purposes and applicable legal ground(s).
- Advertising, Marketing, and exercising your right to opt-out
We will not process your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes if you have informed us you do not wish to receive marketing materials.
- How long will XSELL Technologies process your personal information?
We will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collect and process your personal information. After the retention period, we will securely delete or anonymize your personal information, unless we need to retain certain of your personal information for another purpose.
Sharing Personal Information
We only share personal information with companies that have agreed to the appropriate security and confidentiality requirements, the same as which we practice.
XSELL Technologies may share your personal information with affiliates, operating groups, subsidiaries and divisions, third parties, if such is necessary for the purposes as listed above, with data processors, with employees, if and to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. We may also share with your consent and as directed by you.
Protecting Personal Information
At XSELL Technologies, we understand that privacy is built upon a foundation of security, as such, we maintain appropriate levels of technical, management, physical and environmental measures to secure and protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful processing, including protecting your personal information against unauthorized access, maintaining the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information, and training personnel on information security requirements and standards. The controls are commensurate with the risk to the personal information we process.
Your Data Protection Choices and Rights
Based on the law applicable to the use of your personal information, you may have rights that you can exercise. A few rights you have, as applicable, include:
- Right of access
- Right to Rectification/ Correction
- Right to Erasure
- Right to Restriction of Processing
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Object/ Opt-Out of Processing
- Rights Relating to Automated Decision-Making
- Right to Withdraw Consent
- You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us using the Contact us section below.
Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
XSELL Technologies may need to transfer your personal information to locations outside the country where you reside or where services are provided to you or the organization or entity you work for. In any such case where we transfer personal information, XSELL Technologies shall ensure that such a transfer is subject to appropriate safeguards and legal authorization. For the European Economic Area, such transfers to third parties (outside the European Economic Area) will be governed by a contract based on the model contractual clauses for data transfers approved by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards.
If you reside in California, we are required to provide additional information to you about how we use and disclose your personal information, and you may have additional rights about how we use your information. Please contact us for California-specific information.
Changes to Privacy Notice
We may modify or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time and you are advised to visit our website regularly to check for any amendments. Any material changes will be communicated to you through an appropriate channel.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the way your personal information is processed, please contact us.
You can contact us here.